Book Fair will be back in 2023! Check back for the date.
at the University of New Orleans Lakefront Arena
6801 Franklin Ave
New Orleans, LA 70122
(same location as last time)
Plenty of Free parking – enter from Franklin Avenue
Enter the sale under Ramp 1 (which faces Franklin Ave)
Admission for best selection on first day only – $15 from 9am-3pm only, free admission after 3pm
Saturday 9am-8pm, free admission
Sunday 9am-4pm, free admission
All items budget priced. Many categories of books, including children’s and young adult. Even rare items are priced at “wholesale” level prices.
- Books – Fiction & Nonfiction in 50 categories
- Music – Sheet music and recordings (LPs, CDs)
- DVD’s and Audio Books
- Art – both posters and original works of art
- A special children’s sale will be on Sunday from 11 to 2 when a child, accompanied by an adult, can decorate a white bag and fill it with children’s books for $5!
Please come for bargains and to help support our wonderful Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra!
Credit cards accepted for purchases.
Art at the BookFair:
An Abundance of Artwork – Paintings, Prints, Posters and Fabulous Frames!
- 1984 Jazz Fest Poster
- 1984 World Exposition Posters
- 1986 Crescent City Classic Poster
- Jamie Hayes’ Mardi Gras in New Orleans 1996
- Jamie Hayes’ Mardi Gras in Soulard 1997
- 2005 Jazz Fest Poster
- Clayton Pond Bicentennial Poster
- Luis Cooley Original
- A Rudy Pozzatti autographed by Bob Knight
A Sampling of the Many Artists Represented:
- R. C. Gorman
- C. Don Enzo
- Clay McGaughy
- John Akers
- Robert Guthrie
- Richard Thomas
- Lawrence Crowell
- Johnny Donnels
- Patti Harris
- Hugh Ricks
- Terrance Osborne
- 1984 World Exposition Collectibles
- Capodimonte Porcelain Basket