Want to contribute your time to the LPO?
Help out at Symphony Book Fair’s warehouse
If you’re looking for a way to support the LPO and want something with a regular schedule, try the Symphony Book Fair warehouse.
Book Fair volunteers
- Evaluate and sort donations
- Research and price donated items
- Prepare inventory for the annual sale
- Accept donated books, art, recorded
- Make new friends
- Share lunch and social time
- Enjoy year-round camaraderie
- Get to discover books they haven’t read yet
- Contribute thousands of dollars to the Orchestra each year!
Book Fair volunteers staff the warehouse on Tuesdays and Fridays, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Pick either day or both each week and support the LPO with your time.
Contact Book Fair Chair Janet Blohowiak to learn more: 504-610-3748 or [email protected].